Managing Director of Real Estate Department
Mr. Mikhail Devyatov joined the UFG Wealth Management team as Head of Real Estate in 2018.
Prior to joining UFG Wealth Management, he worked in Vnesheconombank Group (Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs), where he was responsible for attracting investors and financing development projects, including the area of real estate.
From 2010 to 2015, Mr. Devyatov was the managing director and director for the acquisition of property in a large investment fund and development company, where he was responsible for implementing investment strategies in the area of commercial real estate.
- Real estate investment strategies and transactions;
- Financing and management of both private and commercial real estate;
- Providing consultation on the investment potential of real estate in a wide variety of countries;
- Consultations on structuring projects.
- 2019. The largest transaction in the Luxembourg market, purchase of 5 office buildings Euronet Parc (100 million USD);
- 2011. The largest transaction in the Russian market, purchase of a portfolio of the shopping centre (150M USD);
- Raised and refinanced bank financing for real estate and infrastructure projects in the Russian Federation and Europe in the amount of over USD 1 billion;
- Top 100 Real Estate Professionals (CRE, 2019).
- MBA degree, Georgetown University;
- Master of Science, Johns Hopkins University;
- Bachelor of Science, University of Maryland.