Director of Asset Management
Olga Koroleva joined the UFG Wealth Management team in 2019.
Prior to joining the company, Ms Koroleva has been working for over ten years in the field of consulting services in the real estate market and has extensive experience in strategic and operational consulting, including the valuation of real estate for different purposes.
Olga Koroleva's experience includes participation in projects such as:
- Carrying out a value analysis of the real estate portfolio of the largest development companies and investment funds to prepare financial statements;
- Analysis of the best use of non-core properties of the largest energy company in Moscow;
- Development of a debt restructuring strategy for the largest development company in Moscow.
- Development and implementation of the asset management and development strategy;
- Asset management, including accounting for investors, management of financial flows, coordination and control of the management and operating companies;
- Improvement of key financial indicators of the asset / adding value.
- ДSt. Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics in the speciality "Operations with real estate";
- Professional retraining courses under the program "Assessment of the value of an enterprise (business)", diploma of an appraiser;
- Olga is a member of RICS, the world's largest organization of real estate professionals.